Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 7, 2012

Frayed Cord Wreath - Tutorial


It's the season for giving and being a Stamper/Crafter that means presentation is everything.  :)  But this time of year makes our busy schedules even MORE hectic.  So I made a few of these easy to create, Frayed Wreaths to decorated the gift bags I will be giving to teachers and friends this year.  


And to show you just how easy it is to do I've created a step-by-step photo tutorial.


With everything seen here...there are MORE than enough supplies to create 10 or more gift bags.








  












             
To finish the wreath off I used a banner from the Just For You die set and a sentiment from the Holiday Cheer stamp set, both from There She Goes.  The bright red cotton twill ribbon & the cording I used to create the wreath are all from the Ribbon Carousel.  The little jingle bells are tied using some twine.





Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

15 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

This is awesome, Miss Wendy - gotta tell you: you are on FIRE! :) Your new space definitely agrees with you!

Tracy said...

This is a fabulous idea Wendy! If the stores were open right now I'd be there buying supplies. LOL :-)

Carol W. said...

Beautiful wreath, great design! Very creative, thank you for sharing.

Kristen said...

That is absolutely adorable! Love it!

Gisela said...

Super cute!!! Thanks again for the instructions.

Dana Joy said...

What a cute idea Wendy. Go head with your crafty self. Hugs babes.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!! Thanks for the tutorial.

Danderella said...

This is wonderful! Thanks for the tutorial...it looks fairly easy to make...maybe I'll get the kids fraying cord this weekend!

Danielle

Mary J said...

So clever and so beautiful Wendy!

Anonymous said...

Have never heard of you before, BUT so glad I have found you on Splitcoast Stampers. LOVE!!LOVE!!LOVE! your work. Keep it up and TFS
Elaine

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

WOW!! Super cute!!!!!!
Thanks for tutorial!!

Dawn Easton said...

Girl, you totally rock! LOVE this idea. Brilliant!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

What a wonderful idea, thanks so much for sharing!

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Wow what a brilliant idea - I've got to make some of these for my pressies!

Design Team [MHC] said...

Hi Wendy, I'm Sarah from Making-Handmade-Cards.com.

This is super creative - actually I love everything in your blog especially this one and the elf on the shelf! You have been very creative and I'm hoping to see more of your 'innovative' creations more :)

By the way, I was wondering if you got our email about our Design Team invitation? It would be fabulous to have you in our team - we would love to see more of your creativity being unleashed with our eKits! Please do let me know, ok?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...